The quotation page is divided into seven slots.Please see the
figure below for details.
You can upload your Gerber files here, and the parameters of
the PCB will be analyzed automatically. As you can see in
the example, our online system can read the parameters
accurately: the PCB is double-layer, with the 0.2mm size of
min holes,and the 64*62mm size of the PCB. You only need to
enter the quantity when the Gerber is analyzed. If our
Gerber analysis fails and the parameters of your PCB is
wrong, you can manually enter the parameters.
Note: we accept the Gerber format of the output of these
software - KiCad, Altium, Allegro, Eagle, and OrCad.
- In this area you can read the parameters of your PCB.
1. Dimensions: here you can change the panel if your PCB is
made in the panel way.
2. Size: the PCB size is automatically filled after the
analysis, and you can change it when you find the size is
3. Panel Array: you need enter the panel array when you
change the panel way, for example, 2*2.
4. Quantity: you need enter the panel quantity after the
analysis and when you change the panel way.
Here is the basic information of your PCBs. It is divided
into standard information and special information. You can
change any information here when you need.
The yellow font is automatically analyzed after the Gerber
file is uploaded. And here is the PCB specification.
- 1.Material: FR4 or aluminum
2.Thickness: it means the board finish thickness. You can
select 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm and so on.
- 3.TG: 135℃, 140℃, 150℃, 170℃, 180℃
4.CTI: 175≤CTI＜250, 250≤CTI＜400, 400≤CTI＜600, CTI≥600
- 5.Layer: 1 layer, 2 layer, 4 layer, 6 layer, 8 layer
- 6.Inner copper: 1 OZ, 2 OZ, 3 OZ
- 7.Outer copper: 1 OZ, 2 OZ, 3 OZ
8.Min track/spacing: 3/3MIL, 4/4MIL, 5/5MIL, 6/6MIL, 7/7MIL
- 9.BGA size: 0.2-0.25mm
- 10.Min hole size: 0.2mm, 0.3mm and so on
11. Hole copper: it means the copper thickness of the hole
wall. We can deal with any copper thickness.
12. Surface finish: immersion gold, HASL with lead, HASL
lead free, immersion tin, immersion silver.
13. Surface thickness: it means the thickness of surface
finish. We can deal with any surface thickness.
14. Solder mask: green, red, white, black, yellow, blue,
matte black, matte green
- 15. Silk screen: white, black
You can change the build time here when you need. Here are
three options: prior night, standard, and overnight. A
corresponding expedited charge may incur. You can refer to
In this area you can see the cost of the PCB board that you
want to buy. There are three parts of the cost: board price,
engineering price, and test price.
You will need to choose the express delivery service and
your country, and then you will see the shipping cost.
Step-1: Choose one of the express delivery services from
DHL, UPS, and FedEx.
- Step-2: Choose your country.
The total fee is shown here, and you can change the
different currencies to show your fee.
Step-1: you can change the different currencies to show
Step-2: chick the “add to cart” button if you want to order
- Step-3: click the order button.